2015 AZ Rattlers march towards a 4-peat

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The autobahn opens tonight against the Shock @ 6pm as the Rattlers begin their quest for a 4th straight arenabowl title.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BillsCarnage

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I believe that's the same Oscar Hernandez that has done that before. Not an actual player, but still funny

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BillsCarnage

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And the Rattlers quest for a 4-peat comes to a controversial end. Another argument for goal line cams.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
And the Rattlers quest for a 4-peat comes to a controversial end. Another argument for goal line cams.

Was a shame but hey, 3 in a row is pretty damn impressive. Nothing to sneeze at in any sport.

I thought it was pretty clearly out on the 1 yard line, but as an official I'm not sure I could say that the angle they had was "conclusive." Sucks for the Rattlers, I agree on the sideline cams, no excuse not to have them.

Congrats to the Rattlers on an epic run!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was a shame but hey, 3 in a row is pretty damn impressive. Nothing to sneeze at in any sport.

I thought it was pretty clearly out on the 1 yard line, but as an official I'm not sure I could say that the angle they had was "conclusive." Sucks for the Rattlers, I agree on the sideline cams, no excuse not to have them.

:raccoon:

OP
OP
BillsCarnage

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

This is by no means the end of the run. They had quite a roller coaster season and were still only a few seconds from their 5th straight AB.

As long as the core is still together with a couple of roster additions they'll still be the team to beat for years to come.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson