2014 Arizona Wildcat Football

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Nobody is saying they had secret tape just that apparently UCLA's coaches saw obvious tendencies on film and the players used those tendencies to essentially call out plays from formation. Who knows, you hear stuff like that now and then there has been lots of criticism of Ulbrich the UCLA DC this year so maybe he leaked the story to try and make himself look good who knows.

But the part I saw it sure was surprising how well UCLA played defense, Arizona had 255 total yards, Oregon put up nearly 500 on UCLA and Cal nearly had 400 on them. Seems like there may have been some truth to the rumors UCLA had some tells on what UA was going to do they saw on tape.

You could've had our playbook and RichRod explaining it to Mora for all I care, yet, it still wouldn't have mattered. The execution on offense was pitiful. There were numerous opportunities for big plays, but dropped passes and overthrows did us in. Anu looked skittish in the pocket because our starting LT was injured and the protection all together was downright pitiful. It was a calamity of errors by the offense.

Arizona needs this "get right" game against CU on Saturday to get the offense back in rhythm.

Last edited:

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If it were me, I would've painted it ntOSU's colors, and then the following week, WSU's colors.

:D

I would bet my house that ASU students did this to get everybody riled up.
Just hope the team isn't looking ahead.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would bet my house that ASU students did this to get everybody riled up.
Just hope the team isn't looking ahead.

Well, whoever did it left behind the Home Depot receipt and the paint can lid. So we'll be finding out who it was soon enough.

Seems a bit early for the pranks. But people can tell the Territorial Cup is going to be an epic battle I guess. They are getting pumped early.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
I know we won, but the kicker shouldn't be responsible for 15 of the 27 points scored.

This offense is broken and RichRod needs to figure out how to fix it. Last three games have been unacceptable performances.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is that how much he scored? Wow. How did they make up the 12 other points?

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice win.

The fist half was a bit close but it was beyond brutal defensive cat domination in the 2nd.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Nice win.

The fist half was a bit close but it was beyond brutal defensive cat domination in the 2nd.

Game was over in the first half. There was a bit of trepidation when Scroggins came in and fumbled in the red zone, but Utah has trouble scoring 21 points in a game let alone 21 points in a half in torrential downpour.

Bring on the devils.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Impressive win for the Cats. Man if USC wins tonight, the game next week is gonna be nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Cats need USC to lose tonight to have a chance at going to Santa Clara.

Either way it should be a heck of a game on Friday.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Impressive win putting up 42 on Utah's tough defense. Should be a great battle next week.

Did Solomon get injured? I read on another board that he left the game and had his foot in a walking boot

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Impressive win putting up 42 on Utah's tough defense. Should be a great battle next week.

Did Solomon get injured? I read on another board that he left the game and had his foot in a walking boot

Anu has had an ankle injury for weeks that he's tried to tough out. He's been spotted on campus for some time in a walking boot. He was tackled on the sideline before half and twisted it, and that was that.

No one is sure about his availability for Friday.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
UCLA looks to be in position to beat USC, and I expect them to best Stanford. So, I'd bet UO-UCLA for the PAC

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Not bad for a team who was picked to finish 4th in the division.

Bear Down.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The next couple of years of theis rivalry game will probably be like today's game, both teams have good young quarterbacks. The Cats are very young and will only get better with Rich Rod's players, same with ASU.

TimurT1990

Rookie
Reaction score
There's nothing sweeter than clinching the Pac-12 South title by beating your fierce rivals. Tonight's going to be wild down here.

BEAR DOWN!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Nice win today. With Salomon, Wilson and Grant, that offense is going to be scary next year!!
Would love to see you guys trounce the Ducks!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose