2011 St Louis Rams thread

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Its not all on this IMO...there are some coaching issues going on here too as well as a talent deficiency. My confidence in Spags' coaching decisions when its time to win a close game is not there.
OLine has not progressed for the most part and Bradford is clearly struggling with McD's offense but....

2011 Rams Injured list
CB R.Bartell < starter
CB B.Fletcher < starter
WR D.Amendola < starter
DB B.Jackson
DB J.Murphy < nickelback
CB A.Harris < key reserve
TE M.Hoomanuwanui < starter
WR G.Salas
there's more but these are the key guys.

Now it looks as though starting LT Rodger Saffold is headed to IR as well.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/18/rodger-saffold-injured-lifting-weights/
He was recovering from last weeks gameday concussion and subsequently tore up his pectoral while lifting weights. :bang:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Mojo...look at it this way. The Rams have a two game edge and the tie breaker for better draft position than the Cardinals.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mojo...look at it this way. The Rams have a two game edge and the tie breaker for better draft position than the Cardinals.
Yeah. What a horribly disappointing season. I didnt expect a dominant
11-5 type year....but 2-3 wins is likely where we're headed and there's really no excuse IMO.

I'm done with Spags.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
I'm a Rams fan, and while I'm not a Spags fan, I can't put the blame on him. They've lost 10 players to injury from their secondary. 10! That includes guys they signed off the street to play because the backups were knocked out. If you lose 10 players from your secondary, you're done. And they also lost Smith and Saffold, two starters on their OL. You don't want to use "injuries" as an excuse, but this year, I think it's appropriate.

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thankfully im working. Otherwise my fandom would require me to watch it.

I think there's something like 50 players on IR between these two teams.

Honestly im zeroed in on tanking for another top 3 pick...and Spagnuolo getting ********** in the process.

I cant stand pete carroll though....

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm a Rams fan, and while I'm not a Spags fan, I can't put the blame on him. They've lost 10 players to injury from their secondary. 10! That includes guys they signed off the street to play because the backups were knocked out. If you lose 10 players from your secondary, you're done. And they also lost Smith and Saffold, two starters on their OL. You don't want to use "injuries" as an excuse, but this year, I think it's appropriate.
I like Spags,and although there are many ways to dissect this season's struggles(talent issues,injuries,schedule etc...) the bottom line is that the Rams are 10-34 under Spagnuolo's watch.

Thats simply not getting it done as a HC.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last season Cards v 9ers. I think the crew literally talked about the next week's MNF game

Yeah, they did. They announced the teams that were going to play that night and then spent the rest of the pre-game show talking about the next week's MNF game.

Steve

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dammit, Mojo! The one time I root for the Rams they disappoint!

:mulli:

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can we just get this season over with please? Shitcan this regime,get the #1 pick,trade SJ(he deserves better) and build around Bradford,Chris Long,James Laurinaitis and Robert Quinn.

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA