2008 Rattler Season

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I have been a Rattler fan from way back. I am excited about the team, but now live in Nevada. :( I miss going to the games. I would drive up from Yuma to catch their play. It's going to be something if we make the playoffs. The Arena League's competitiveness has increased a lot since I first started watching. There aren't many push over teams like there used to be.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
No refunds...the Rattlers clinched a playoff spot in a terrible, terrible conference with another last-second win. Do they have a win this season that hasn't come from last-minute score?

Nasser22

Reaction score
I'm watching the Rattlers blow out the KC Brigade on the FSN replay. Even though KC is a 3-win team so far, it was still a nice win since the Rattlers have been struggling against their weak conference and this was a road game vs. a playoff hopeful team. A couple weeks ago the Rattlers clinched a playoff spot and saved the franchise $2.2 million worth of season ticket refunds. There's two more regular season games before the playoffs. It'll take some help from the Sabercats, but we can still get the #2 seed. This team is finally getting it...after a rough start the defense has picked up, and now having to use our third string QB, he's done as well or better than Campbell or Smoker.

At the very least I'd like to see them beat San Jose, a team I dislike as much as the Lakers and Spurs. #-o If they can get out of their conference in the playoffs, I am confident in this team to win it all. They are 5-1 vs. the National(?) conference including a win vs. the Desperados.

Also, who is this kicker? Is he new...two missed extra points in one half is not acceptable and could make the difference in the playoffs. :-/

Nasser22

Reaction score
Yes he is, but we're on a 4 game win streak and at least 2 or 3 were without him if not all 4. I'm not exactly sure.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I guess they aren't going to have to refund any season tickets at this point? I really hope we make the Arena Bowl this year. It's been a while since I've been to one. :)