• No

Votes: 24 52.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBaller

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Unban him, not sure how long he's been gone but but I agree he could bring some more entertainment into the forum

taz02

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of banning someone because of their point of view negative or positive. If you don't like what he says don't read his post.

offset

i have a special purpose
Reaction score
It isn’t his negative posts that really bother me (although the quality of the game threads have been vastly more tolerable without him). It is his spreading of misinformation and sometime flat out lying that is an issue for me. As far as unbanning him goes, if he served his “time” then that’s cool, I see no reason to let him back early for “good behavior” though.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I've had him blocked for ages. I can't remember a single post of his being anything more than pure garbage, full of negativity and/or trolling. I vote against "un-banning" him, but I have him on ignore, so no big deal either way.

Phrazbit

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Only as a mild curiosity, see how he continues to spin things as bad as possible while calling for Jones to be fired.

But the instant he gets into the shtick I am sure I'd want him gone again.

It's tiresome and it makes having real debate almost impossible.

Phrazbit

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It isn’t his negative posts that really bother me (although the quality of the game threads have been vastly more tolerable without him). It is his spreading of misinformation and sometime flat out lying that is an issue for me. As far as unbanning him goes, if he served his “time” then that’s cool, I see no reason to let him back early for “good behavior” though.

The game threads no longer consisting of a 1st half shouting match with him saying the team was done and needs to be blown up, then in the 2nd half when we're up 20 he would magically be totally absent, maybe a token "good win" post.

But yeah... the misinformation was flat out trolling. I recall a long debate about Booker getting traded for Wiggins, he "heard" on the radio that the offer was being made, then we managed to track down the segment he claimed he heard it on and it was totally pulled out of his butt.

Changed my mind, even as a curiosity, I'd rather he stayed gone. I just don't see what he adds to the forum.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think it is the opposite. You should very much vote. You already voted with your choice to ignore him. Make it official.
I don’t think you’d like my vote. I would vote to unban bc I don’t think I would ban someone for constant negativity or even the reason I ignore him, for the incessant repetition. I think I would only ban someone for being a consistent jerk. Actually if they’re constantly found lying I’d ban for that too, but I think I put him on ignore early enough to avoid most of that.

when he’s here some threads get derailed and somewhat difficult to read as people are responding to him, but it’s not tough to skim over those. If enough people ignore him he loses his audience and either (a) changes his posting style for the better or (b) goes away on his own as he ends up talking to himself.

Yuma

Working from home. Missing my free coffee!
Reaction score
I think I am the only one who talks to him anymore. LOL. Not sure I should vote either.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I don’t think you’d like my vote. I would vote to unban bc I don’t think I would ban someone for constant negativity or even the reason I ignore him, for the incessant repetition. I think I would only ban someone for being a consistent jerk. Actually if they’re constantly found lying I’d ban for that too, but I think I put him on ignore early enough to avoid most of that.

when he’s here some threads get derailed and somewhat difficult to read as people are responding to him, but it’s not tough to skim over those. If enough people ignore him he loses his audience and either (a) changes his posting style for the better or (b) goes away on his own as he ends up talking to himself.
OK. Good choice then! :D

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
If enough people ignore him he loses his audience and either (a) changes his posting style for the better or (b) goes away on his own as he ends up talking to himself.

Here's the issue. Most just can't help themselves from engaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.