1st overall pick, who do we take?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nick Bosa, it's too easy of a pick to mess up.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Except in a 4-3 the outside linebackers aren’t supposed to rush the passer.

you use what makes you better.Jones rushing the passer makes you better.Not back playing the run.Why can`t Jones be a pass rushing LB who switches sides as needed. A real pass rushing DE who can hold up POA also (Bosa) and Jones coming from the outside on the opposite side offers problems for the offense.Saying 4-3 OLBs aren` supposed to rush the passer is incorrect and not written in stone.There are schemes for ever.y situation

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Dwayne Haskins. He throws the best ball I have seen in a LONG time. Big, quick release, and an absolute hose for an arm. Oh yeah, extremely accurate too.

How OSU could start JT Barret over this guy is amazing. Watch him Saturday night vs. TCU.

Why in the hell would the Cards draft another QB in Round 1?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
you use what makes you better.Jones rushing the passer makes you better.Not back playing the run.Why can`t Jones be a pass rushing LB who switches sides as needed. A real pass rushing DE who can hold up POA also (Bosa) and Jones coming from the outside on the opposite side offers problems for the offense.Saying 4-3 OLBs aren` supposed to rush the passer is incorrect and not written in stone.There are schemes for ever.y situation
I was about to type up a lengthy response when I realized that it’s futile because you apparently don’t understand how base schemes and personnel work. There is a reason that CJ was moved to DE. I’m sorry you don’t understand how a 4-3 works. Have fun today!

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dwayne Haskins. He throws the best ball I have seen in a LONG time. Big, quick release, and an absolute hose for an arm. Oh yeah, extremely accurate too.

How OSU could start JT Barret over this guy is amazing. Watch him Saturday night vs. TCU.

Wow! I was very impressed with this dude. He’s a passing machine. And #11 dropped about 5 passes. He’s legit.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If/when the Rams crush us today, I’m all in for the “Suck for Luck” approach. But, we always manage to win meaningless games at the end of every season to screw matters up.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We are going to have to be REALLY bad to catch the Bills

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We’ll have to wait to see what happens today. If Rams put up 40+, we may be well on our way to being in the Bill’s sucktitude.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
Bills are going 0-16 and might have the worst point differential in NFL history along the way.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Redskins had 22 first downs last week in the 1st half. They have 3 today at home against an average Colts D??? How bad is our D????