1883 (Paramount+)

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve Martin did a comedy song that would work for this show's theme song:

"Oh, murder, and death, and pestilence, and sorrow... (insert banjo rif here).

You must be registered for see images attach

:D

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds fun, but I'm not watching the regular show on one streaming service and paying for ANOTHER streaming service just to watch the prequel series. They can shove their greed up their butt mouths sideways.
Yeah. We just finished Yellowstone and I went to find 1883 only to realize it’s on a different streaming service. Yeah I’m not signing up for another service.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah. We just finished Yellowstone and I went to find 1883 only to realize it’s on a different streaming service. Yeah I’m not signing up for another service.

Find a free trial or something where you can binge. Its worth it. Than cancel it.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah we are spending a week with my Brother In Law and I think he may have it. So the wife and I might bing it there.
It’s on paramount and can def get a week free trial through prime…..

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Binged this one last week.
The show was fantastic.
My main issue is that just like so many other shows these days... the sassy strong willed youngster totally ignores or blatantly disobeys there parents...and everything works out fine. Then the single time she runs back to the safety of the group she ends up getting shot.
Remember that dad that knocked that cowboy out of his saddle for kissing his daughter? In what twisted alternate world does that father not do the exact same thing to his daughter when she decides to hop on her horse and come with when they are going to hunt down and kill a group of hardened killers and they know they are out numbered?? WTAF? No father would allow his teenaged daughter to come along on that.

A few of those scenes were just blatantly rediculous... honestly made me a little glad when that ******* finally died.
If Lassie had been responsible for Elsa Dutton the poor girl would have laid down in front of a stampede.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK I finally bit the bullet and signed up for Paramount+. Wow! I think I liked 1883 better than Yellowstone! Can't wait for season 2!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK I finally bit the bullet and signed up for Paramount+. Wow! I think I liked 1883 better than Yellowstone! Can't wait for season 2!
Sadly there isnt going to be a season 2