15 thoughts - Seahawks game

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You want your Offense to have the ability to put up 35-40 points a game. What you don't want is a Defense that has the ability to give up 35-40 points a game.

Garthshort has a good point regarding the improved pass rush. Golden was a high-energy guy when he was here and hopefully, he brings that same passion this time around. Great to see Reddick having some success---he should sue the Cards coaching staff for the way they tried to fit him somewhere different than his college-career position. His college coaches just might have known where to use him best. Heaven knows Reddick got slapped over by this forum for being a bust.

Ditto on how to use Simmons---Cards staff should ask him where he feels most comfortable. I know the Cards see him developing into a ILB---but what if he has more to offer at safety even though ILB may be a higher profile need?

A great offense will do that to even good defenses. The Cardinals got stops when it mattered.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You want your Offense to have the ability to put up 35-40 points a game. What you don't want is a Defense that has the ability to give up 35-40 points a game.

Garthshort has a good point regarding the improved pass rush. Golden was a high-energy guy when he was here and hopefully, he brings that same passion this time around. Great to see Reddick having some success---he should sue the Cards coaching staff for the way they tried to fit him somewhere different than his college-career position. His college coaches just might have known where to use him best. Heaven knows Reddick got slapped over by this forum for being a bust.

Ditto on how to use Simmons---Cards staff should ask him where he feels most comfortable. I know the Cards see him developing into a ILB---but what if he has more to offer at safety even though ILB may be a higher profile need?
The Seahawks have been doing it all year. The defense has improved especially in the red zone.

The offense has dramatically improved in red zone , sacks allowed, and scoring. The offense bailed out the defense this week. I doubt we would have won a shoot out last year.

If this defense can just be middle of the pack with a couple turnovers this offense is capable of moving the ball against anyone.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Another thought I had was I didn't hear Olsen name. In the past, he has had monster games against us. Overall, I am happy that we haven't allowed TEs to go off.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson