100-year-old superfan keeps notes of every Messi goal

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This 100-year-old Lionel Messi superfan has gone viralfor keeping handwritten notes of nearly every goal scored by the Barcelona star(SOUNDBITE) (Spanish) HERNAN MASTRANGELO, A 100-YEAR-OLD GRANDFATHER IN ARGENTINA, SAYING: "I wanted to have scored all the goals that Messi did. I thought about writing them down. I followed him and always kept following him. I always followed the games and if I didn't have time to watch them, my grandson would tell me about them. I had that interest. I didn't think it was odd.''Mastrangelo’s hobby caught people’s imaginationafter his grandson Julian posted about it on social mediaWord even reached the striker himselfwho sent a video message of appreciationMASTRANGELO LOOKING AT A VIDEO RECORDING SENT BY MESSI, WHERE MESSI SAYS (Spanish): "Hello Hernan, obviously your story came to me. It seems crazy to me, not even I have the goals saved in that way. I wanted to send you a big hug and thank you for what you are doing."(SOUNDBITE) (Spanish) HERNAN MASTRANGELO, A 100-YEAR-OLD GRANDFATHER IN ARGENTINA, SAYING: ''There are many things to say but I don't know how to say them, I don't have that facility like other people. I don't know, I'm humble. But, I like him, I like Messi. I'm like that and have always been like that."

Continue reading...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose