10 thoughts - Titans game

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An aside, was it me or was the backing up TD throw to Kirk very similar if not the same play as the end of the Seattle game last year where it went to Andy? The coverage wasn't as tight but seemed like a very similar play, just Kirk caught it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
that Kyler play is so ridiculous. this team FINALLY has the type of athletic FREAKSHOW that can single-handedly drive defenses crazy. And he's only going to get better.

I'd say the entire city of Phoenix has never had a player with this much potential. Amare with the Suns pre-microfracture was close, but having that possible level player at QB? It could change the entire narrative of the franchise for the next decade.
I LOVE this post. :koolaid:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

nope... not in my opinion anyway. Kyler is an anomaly. His level of skill PLUS freakshow athleticism is what makes him almost a one of a kind. A year in, year out MVP candidate IF he can stay healthy.

Booker is GREAT. But he’s nowhere near close to a one of a kind. All-Star level player. Approaching ALL-NBA level player if he keeps building on last season and the Suns remain in contention. But one thing will keep him from being an MVP, immediate franchise changer type and that’s his good, not close to freakshow athleticism. Kyler has the tools to not only be one of the best players in the league, but his ceiling is one of the best players of all time. That’s how stupid talented he is if he can stay healthy. Book is great, but he ain’t close to that ceiling.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wasnt for the JJ Watt signing, but I may have to eat a plate of delicious crow by midseason.

He opens up everything for everyone else on the defensive front and ensures there are less double teams on Jones.

Really good sign of things to come.

Taylor, did you see on the very first defensive snap how Watt destroyed his opponent and got to Tannehill? I got very excited, because that was what I hoped for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose