10 thoughts - Texans game

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
1 – Nooooooo! The Cards lost the coin toss. That’s the first time this season.

2 – It hurts to play against this defense. Very physical, very aggressive, very fun.

3 – I am so happy for Chase Edmonds. This year is his chance, and he is doing really well with it.

4 – On the defensive line, while Michael Dogbe has clearly taken a step forward, Leki Fotu has clearly taking a step backwards.

5 – I am aware that it might be a little tiring that I again and again and again have been criticizing Josh Jones, but I don’t really see any reason to stop now.

6 – The NFC West is not the best division in football.

7 – This is the Kliff Kingsbury-offense we all envisioned when he was hired.

8 – Markus Golden has been playing lights out when Chandler Jones has been missing.

9 – Some weeks ago I read an article where Kingsbury talked about how it is “organized chaos” when Murray scramble around. It is not only improvisation. They do practice it.

10 – With the trade deadline coming up, I would look for another cornerback. I like Marco Wilson and Byron Murphy a lot, but the depth could be better. I saw a report that teams had been calling for Andy Isabella, and if he could be used as an asset along with a swap of late round picks or something, I would not hesitate.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh is clearly a problem. If we can get Hudson back after the bye week and move Garcia to RG we probably should consider it. Josh is getting worse.

I'm convinced we kicked the FG before the half because Kliff was afraid Josh would jump early and get a 10 second runoff

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh is clearly a problem. If we can get Hudson back after the bye week and move Garcia to RG we probably should consider it. Josh is getting worse.

I'm convinced we kicked the FG before the half because Kliff was afraid Josh would jump early and get a 10 second runoff
No run off with a stopped clock.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Russ, I like that idea. Josh Jones will get Kyler Murray injured, and I think Max Garcia has been at least average as an interior blocker. I think it would be exciting if they made that switch when Hudson is back.