10 thoughts - Rams game

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
C'mon Ghandi, NO ONE is as bad as a Niner. That's science.

You must be registered for see images attach
I don't know man. The Rams have a history of injuring Cardinals players. And with recent history of the Rams kind of owning the Cardinals, I want to see the Rams go down much more than I want to see the Niners go down.

My dream scenario is for the Rams to lose to the Niners in the NFC championship game. And then for the Niners to get blown out in the Super Bowl. Because the salty tears of our rivals tastes so sweet.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Lol at a guy disparaging the niners super bowl being a long time ago when it’s been over two decades since the Rams won one.

Your’s is older!

No your’s is older!!!

Lol.
Our Super Bowl video was available in DVD and theirs was only available in VHS/Beta! So there! Now. get off my lawn!

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I heard a radio guy ask the question if Kyler Murray was in the right system. The premise of his thought process was that Murray is extremely talented, and it was an attempt to find a reason for his bad play. Maybe he is right.
Is there a right system for him the whole reason why KK was hired and Murray drafted was rhe premise that KK's system is the (only) system that Fit Murray I was scorched for suggesting Murray should never have been Chosen because of his inexpierence only (1) year of college ball plus his obvious physical height problem maybe I was right after all

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Is there a right system for him the whole reason why KK was hired and Murray drafted was rhe premise that KK's system is the (only) system that Fit Murray I was scorched for suggesting Murray should never have been Chosen because of his inexpierence only (1) year of college ball plus his obvious physical height problem maybe I was right after all
This is a false narrative. No one ever said there’s only one system for kyler.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. The last time they won one was before many here were born. I hate their guts because we've been rivals since 1950 and recently they've had our number, so I will mock them unmercifully when they fail. If you want to revere the Montana/Young years, you go right ahead.

Just saying, when you mock a team that not only has history on you, but COMPLETELY OWNS YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW, the only one being made a mockery is you... by yourself.

It would be like Cardinals fans mocking the Rams at this point.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I kind of wish they would talk about McVay less in the media, because our assistant coaches get raided every year. We've had 3 different defensive coordinators in three years. Both our OC and DC have been interviewed for HC positions this year and it worries me that they are getting distracted from preparing for the Brady Bucs.
I understand that. It is sort of the downside of success that your coordinators become attractive to others. I think that is one of the main reasons that younger coaches now becomes head coaches, yet still call plays (LaFleur, Shanahan, Flores, and others) - to prevent them from being taken by other teams. Then it is better to have older, more experienced, coordinators around him.

By the way, I think that Raheem Morris is a very strong candidate. In my opinion stronger than Brandon Staley, since Morris have experience with players from both sides of the ball. I put a lot of stock into that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave