10 thoughts - Niners game

Garthshort

Reaction score
#8-The RG position. Does anyone think that if Hudson can come back, that we try Garcia at RG?

P.S. Thanks Gandhi.

Gandhi

Registered
Reaction score
I sense that I should explain myself about the Mark Sanchez-point. :Dold

I measure the analysts up against each other. In my opinion, that is the only way it makes sense, since we as fans obviously have no input in who the networks put on the broadcasts, and thus simply have to live with the commentary team for that week. And in that context, I do think Sanchez was better than most other analysts, and thus, good. :)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#8-The RG position. Does anyone think that if Hudson can come back, that we try Garcia at RG?

P.S. Thanks Gandhi.

Yeah I've been pulling for Josh Jones but he was BAD in that game. If he doesn't get better soon as soon as Hudson can play C again we should consider playing Max at RG. I continue to be impressed with Max he's not a pro bowler but he so far has avoided big mistakes and he does his job.

Also that was the best game Pugh has played in awhile he made 3-4 REALLY good blocks on runs and saved Kylers butt once on a great last second block

Gandhi

Registered
Reaction score

Probably not this week, since Rodney Hudson will be out, but I like your thought. I don't think Garcia has been bad. They will probably go with Jones again at right guard, but I liked Sean Harlow a lot in training camp, so maybe he would get his shot. It is worth noting, though, that the Browns have one of the best defensive lines in the NFL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MylerKurray