GB:Afterlife
GB:Frozen Empire
GB (2016)
GB2

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You thought 2 was the worst one? Wow, didn't expect that.
I genuinely dislike that movie. It felt like they mailed it in for a sequel. Story sucked. Villain sucked. Hated the way they handled Peter and Dana. Not the the others at the bottom were much better. Plus Janocz is one of the most annoying characters ever in the franchise's history.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, although the sound was nice in the Dolby theater. A lot of fan service and more references to the 80s movies than the last movie.

However, I'm still trying to figure out why Bill Murray was in this movie. There was literally nothing that he provides to the production. He does test the new Fire Master in a throw-back to the testing he's doing in the first film, but that's it. He shows up at the end of the movie and does nothing. Also don't know why we get Sigourney in the end credits in Afterlife, but she doesn't show up at all in this one.

Saw it last night with my kid and agreed all around.

I did love the Dan Aykroyd and Patton Oswalt dynamic. I'd love to see them dona peoject together.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I genuinely dislike that movie. It felt like they mailed it in for a sequel. Story sucked. Villain sucked. Hated the way they handled Peter and Dana. Not the the others at the bottom were much better. Plus Janocz is one of the most annoying characters ever in the franchise's history.

Heresy! Yanush is one of the great Renfeld-esque characters in movie history!

Vy am I drippings with goo?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heresy! Yanush is one of the great Renfeld-esque characters in movie history!

Vy am I drippings with goo?
To each his own. He was so annoying and came off as rapey to me. LOL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave