I am going to break the curse

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am going to watch the game today. I haven't watched a game all season after watching just about everyone last year.

You can thank me later

Ryan

Moose Lady

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
I am going to watch the game today. I haven't watched a game all season after watching just about everyone last year.

You can thank me later

Ryan

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! Ok Ryan, so you're the one that has found a new superstition to use and, by golly, it WORKED!!!!! You know what that means now. You are committed to watching EVERY SINGLE GAME the rest of the year. :thumbup:

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Throw away your appointment book Ryan.

Your schedule just got REALLY full.

BTW...................Thanks!

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yep! When the wife was wanting me to leave to go shopping at about the 4th inning I said, "Nope! I have to sit here and take one for the team."

Moose Lady

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
Yep! When the wife was wanting me to leave to go shopping at about the 4th inning I said, "Nope! I have to sit here and take one for the team."

Well Ryan, you might as well tell your wife right now that you will no longer be available for shopping if it's during a DBack game. You will be spending the rest of free time this season planted on the sofa with the TV tuned to either Channel 3 or Fox Sports. Your work place will have to do without you on week day games. :thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave