Cardinals Flight Plan: Welcome to the NFL

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man, I was hoping to get served some of the sweet tea on MO's tampering issue. The Cards media team really crapped the bed on that one! WELCOME TO THE NFL. Give up your picks! :sarcasm:

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How impressive was Monti!!!! JG said well before the draft that he couldn’t wait to see Monti do his thing. And he wasn’t wrong. That’s exactly why you don’t hire from within for like 25 straight years. And he had to depend on Keim’s scouts and drafting policies for this draft. I can’t wait for him to fully implement his own scouting policies and procedures. I still fear that Michael will somehow screw things up, but it’s hard not to be excited moving forward.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
I guess this is off topic - but it kinda sucks going into the season hoping you only win 3-4 games max. I guess i will just have to hope for individual performances from young players. This is why i like the FA (aka no talent) plan this year and focus on 2024 draft. As for the future of the QB position i want Murray to flash something that will help move him for whatever, sorry but Maye/Williams are just better prospects that should not be passed up if available. Then the greed of pairing with Harrison and maybe a RB at the top of rd 2?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess this is off topic - but it kinda sucks going into the season hoping you only win 3-4 games max. I guess i will just have to hope for individual performances from young players. This is why i like the FA (aka no talent) plan this year and focus on 2024 draft. As for the future of the QB position i want Murray to flash something that will help move him for whatever, sorry but Maye/Williams are just better prospects that should not be passed up if available. Then the greed of pairing with Harrison and maybe a RB at the top of rd 2?
It doesn't bother me - I would rather watch a team of rookies and a new coaching staff than another year of Kliff and at best mediocrity. At least there is a chance for there to be a brighter future.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA