Nintendo Switch thread

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My son just got Switch and I am getting tired of playing Smash Brothers. Is there a naval battle type game that will work on Switch?

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son just got Switch and I am getting tired of playing Smash Brothers. Is there a naval battle type game that will work on Switch?

I don't have a Switch, so I haven't tried any of these, but some of them might be worth a try:

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've also heard some great things about Subnautica which I believe was ported to Switch. I've been meaning to download it on my Xbox next time it goes on sale.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've also heard some great things about Subnautica which I believe was ported to Switch. I've been meaning to download it on my Xbox next time it goes on sale.

Awesome, thanks, for the info!

My favorite game back in the day was Sea Battle on Intellivision

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I played A LOT of Subnautica and it is a great game. The problem with it is that it just drops you into the game without enough information on how to progress through the story.

I thought Subnautica was a part of game pass. (or at least it was)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose