2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Miami fans on their way to get those seats for the Lionel Messi debut in Miami.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nuggets are getting their rhythm back tonight. A win on Friday and this series could be over.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The league didn't do themselves any favors with this schedule. 3 days in between each game is ridiculous. We had a hot game 2 on Sunday and had to wait for Wednesday for game 3.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The league didn't do themselves any favors with this schedule. 3 days in between each game is ridiculous. We had a hot game 2 on Sunday and had to wait for Wednesday for game 3.
They want that Friday night game.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Ayton had half the motor of Adabayo, he would be worth his contract.

Ayton and BAM finished with the exact same defensive rating last year with Ayton being way more efficient on offense.

If you listen to Miami radio(the Lebatard show) they do not like Bam at all. He’s been super up and down this year. He’s playing really well in these finals though but there’s nothing he can do against Joker

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joker is just insane. I hadn't really noticed it until Van Gundy started harping on it but it's true, it's crazy how often his shot hits the rim and rolls in. For his size and the difficult shots he takes, with contact against size on the move, the touch is ridiculous.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Joker is just insane. I hadn't really noticed it until Van Gundy started harping on it but it's true, it's crazy how often his shot hits the rim and rolls in. For his size and the difficult shots he takes, with contact against size on the move, the touch is ridiculous.
I do think Joker and Murray are a way better performing duo this year for sure in the playoffs. We don't come anywhere near playing KD and Booker like that together, yet. Those two are balling!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do think Joker and Murray are a way better performing duo this year for sure in the playoffs. We don't come anywhere near playing KD and Booker like that together, yet. Those two are balling!

They just compliment eachother so well. That’s part of it.

We really really have to get a two man game going. Monty and his iso ball was so hard to watch

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They just compliment eachother so well. That’s part of it.

We really really have to get a two man game going. Monty and his iso ball was so hard to watch
That seemed to be his default offensive strategy even when Booker or Durant were getting doubled.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
The push/drop shots Joker puts up have a soft bounce on the rim then spinning forwards, even after absorbing contact he could quickly readjust the touch to make it fall with high likelihood. Ayton's hook shot feels flat and hard, requires higher precision at release and thus easily disrupted when there is contact, thus DA's habit of avoiding it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AS much as I love to watch Jokic, I dislike watching MPJ. My god how many 2 foot shots can a guy that size miss?

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heat are really playing Murray physical.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time the Heat looks like they are going to make a move, Denver calmly does their thing.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bam hangs on the rim big time and no technical. Actually, it has to be repaired.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave