Draft Talk: Anyone else want Gradey Dick?

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score

Big guard. Good shooter. 6th man type guy. I think he'd be a great rotational guy.

He's projected at #10 as of now. But Dick could blow up during the pre-draft workouts. Likewise, Dick could simply fall flat. What is the easiest way to get Dick seeing as we don't have a 1st?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

Big guard. Good shooter. 6th man type guy. I think he'd be a great rotational guy.

He's projected at #10 as of now. But Dick could blow up during the pre-draft workouts. Likewise, Dick could simply fall flat. What is the easiest way to get Dick seeing as we don't have a 1st?
6'8" for a guard! He is a big Dick!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you can use Ayton to get in the top 10 he makes a ton of sense. Replacement for Cam

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you can use Ayton to get in the top 10 he makes a ton of sense. Replacement for Cam

I don't trust James Jones to draft in the top 10 unless there is a PGOTF to be had. Even then, he passed on a top point guard.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I would pass because it's possible he might be the object of lots of jokes based on his name. But just guessing about that.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do we have to see Blue Pill on our jersey's all season long?

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Any relation to the Dycks?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I’m picturing a photo of all three of these guys in uniform from behind sitting on the bench. Little Dick Cheese. That would be epic
Almost as good as the Chargers, who had two guys named Ball on their 53 man roster. Yes, the Chargers had two balls at one time!