2023 3rd round pick #94 is Michael Wilson WR

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Last time I was impressed with a cardinal drafted wide receiver was boldin. Hopefully we see the same result…

On second thought add in David Boston

interesting I didn’t feel the same way with fitz
That's because Rivers, Manning, and Roethlisberger were drafted alongside Fitz.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Having nothing to do I rewatched most of the film that exists on him and talked to some guys who were at his all-star game. I’m beginning to think he may not be such a bad pick. He seems to have good instincts for reading how he’s being defended. He’s good at spotting weaknesses. If he can stay healthy he may become a decent possession receiver or red zone weapon.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Before K9 comes in here and flames me, it needs to be said that Wilson is Kevin Kasper at this point. Another camp body that looks good vs bad roster competition. He has a long way to go to prove he is a player worth talking about, and that is without talking about his injury history.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before K9 comes in here and flames me, it needs to be said that Wilson is Kevin Kasper at this point. Another camp body that looks good vs bad roster competition. He has a long way to go to prove he is a player worth talking about, and that is without talking about his injury history.
There is always

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right now, his top end profile is that of a Keenan Allen or Allen Robinson. Not elite speed, but better athleticism scores. Solid route runner. Larger WR. Good hands.
If he becomes either one of these guys, we have a massive steal on our hands.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Thats the gamble, he's either a massive steal or he becomes Kevin White, playing only 14 games in 4 years.
Nah. There’s always the thing where college talent doesn’t translate and he’s Early Doucet.

He’s a fairly high pick on a bad team so he’ll get every chance to contribute when healthy (see Moore, Rondale), but it’s not unimaginable that wanting to be great doesn’t automatically translate to being great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose