Week 22 Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 06/05/23-06/11/23

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I said it in jest, but who knows????
I would argue a competent business person would want as much visibility as possible when launching a new jersey. They would want it everywhere. However, a competent business person would not launch new jerseys in a year where the team is tanking and has minimal marketable stars. They would not want their new product potentially to be the jersey of the franchise's first winless season since 1944.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would argue a competent business person would want as much visibility as possible when launching a new jersey. They would want it everywhere. However, a competent business person would not launch new jerseys in a year where the team is tanking and has minimal marketable stars. They would not want their new product potentially to be the jersey of the franchise's first winless season since 1944.

I'm fairly certain this all happens in advance and there are limited slots that's teams can unveil new uniforms each year. Doubt they can back out of it because they had a bad year - their turn was up.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
But speaking of bad ownership...

According to Derek Anderson, Cardinals are the most dysfunctional team he's ever been on.

"We had to pay for water, Gatorade, and sweatsuits. We also got charged for lunch...it was weird operation."

Interview link

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
But speaking of bad ownership...

According to Derek Anderson, Cardinals are the most dysfunctional team he's ever been on.

"We had to pay for water, Gatorade, and sweatsuits. We also got charged for lunch...it was weird operation."

Interview link
Didn't hear him complain when the Cardinals paid him $7 million for all those incompletions and losses.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Didn't hear him complain when the Cardinals paid him $7 million for all those incompletions and losses.

Not publicly, as most don't during their player careers.

He was hardly overpaid and played okay considering, but let's not pretend the Cardinals organization isn't one of the worst run organizations in the NFL even without all this stuff coming out.

Now to compete with all other Anerican professional sports, they gotta be bottom 10.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose