Will Kyler Murray be an Arizona Cardinal in 2024

Will Kyler Murray be on the Arizona roster in 2024

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Through eight games he was on pace for 4800 yards passing, 36 TDs, 15 INTs, almost 9 YPA and six more rushing TDs. The week of the Packers game on The Ringer NFL Podcast they were saying that Murray was the MVP as if it were a fait accompli.

If you could find another eight game stretch of play like that for a guy who ended up being a scrub, I'd be interested to hear it. The floor for Murray is probably, like, pocket Jared Goff or something.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda, an 8 game stretch where Murray played exceedingly well and it's the only time he looked like an MVP. You could probably find hundreds and hundreds of players who had a really good stretch over a half a season never to repeat it again and who didi not end up a scrub, just a player who had a hot streak over multiple games and then came back to earth. So far that is the tale of Murray. To call that his ceiling is quite a stretch by any means.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I believe yes, but there's a decent shot we draft his replacement in 2024. A better poll imo is 2025.

That said, the plan right now is likely to build around him. But maybe that changes if he simply doesn't have it in 2023 upon return.

Murray without plus agility is a potential disaster.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Woulda, shoulda, coulda, an 8 game stretch where Murray played exceedingly well and it's the only time he looked like an MVP. You could probably find hundreds and hundreds of players who had a really good stretch over a half a season never to repeat it again and who didi not end up a scrub, just a player who had a hot streak over multiple games and then came back to earth. So far that is the tale of Murray. To call that his ceiling is quite a stretch by any means.
Derek "Scud" Anderson comes to mind he had one great season, never to repeat it.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My hot tub time machine is on the fritz. When I get it fixed I'll run up and come back and let you know.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Derek "Scud" Anderson comes to mind he had one great season, never to repeat it.
Derek Andersons great season was a result of a good record driven by a 1300-yard season from Jamal Lewis. 3800 passing yards, 29 TDs, 18 INTs.

Derek Andersons miracle season was basically the same as Kyler’s second season. I’m guessing that’s the 60th percentile outcome for Kyler’s career.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose