Cardinals announce they have released Hopkins - Signed with Titans

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would now like to follow my "Dhop will not play for Az this year" prediction with a new one

Dhop will be top 3 in the NFL this year, might be the best in the League

100+ catches
1200+ yards
20+ touchdowns
No chance in hell. I bet you Vegas gives you 75 to 1 odds on that happening. Maybe more.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would now like to follow my "Dhop will not play for Az this year" prediction with a new one

Dhop will be top 3 in the NFL this year, might be the best in the League

100+ catches
1200+ yards
20+ touchdowns

Depends on where he goes.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Ugh. No way we're actually using that much next season. We wasted opportunities to spend some of it moving forward this offseason. So we're either going to get an unwise spending spree next FA period or, much more likely, a bunch of excuses why we need to roll that cap money over again into 2025. And many here will bite on the company line.
Or they draft a top QB and move on from K1

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Why didn’t anyone trade for him at the last second like was being suggested as a crafty move by the cards like the raiders with Hudson? Oh, because it wasn’t really a crafty play that netted anything.
Not sure anyone thought this was a crafty move. We were just clinging on to what little hope we had left. Lol

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
lol the people at RaisingZona the most unserious people on the planet.
Yeah, it's probably best not to compare an NFL team with your little league team if you want to be taken seriously.

I’m going to shift gears for a moment and talk about my days playing little league baseball. Between the years 1999 and 2002, each small town in the region I grew up in had their own team(s), but only the team(s) from one of those small towns won the championship year in and year out, while the rest of us were competing for second place, sometimes third.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah we are getting to a point where even the coach speak kinda sounds lame from gannon. I’m hoping he’s a better coach than what he’s portraying thus far. SHOOOM! SHOOM! SHOOM!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose