Sad! Where are the bad stories about Kliff and Keim?!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It’s freaking MAY. They were fired in early January/December.

When are the local folks gonna empty the notebooks on these two? Kliff being over his head asking secretaries where the hash marks are. Keim literally slurring his words calling Collins to welcome him to the NFL.

We truly have the worst media of any major market.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

When are the local folks gonna empty the notebooks on these two? Kliff being over his head asking secretaries where the hash marks are. Keim literally slurring his words calling Collins to welcome him to the NFL.

normally when a bomb goes off, the news is about the damage

once damage is accessed it’s about getting things back to normal

Once normal is reached then how to prevent or avoid comes in to play

so we weren’t good before so I’m thinking we have reached normal

the 5 whys are interestingly missing, you have a good point!

a transparent investigation won’t be forthcoming so the coverup continues…

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I think that the deeper story is the incompetence of Michael Bidwill. He crafts this narrative of the "cool" owner who flies a jet and drives a neato electric vehicle and Hobnobs with all the most important people in the state.

Apparently he hired a GM with substance abuse issues who would skip work and a college coach who was scared to hold people accountable. Makes him look really bad.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think that the deeper story is the incompetence of Michael Bidwill. He crafts this narrative of the "cool" owner who flies a jet and drives a neato electric vehicle and Hobnobs with all the most important people in the state.

Apparently he hired a GM with substance abuse issues who would skip work and a college coach who was scared to hold people accountable. Makes him look really bad.
People change over the course of their career

with the former coach it was the GM‘s recommendation, right?

it’s apparent to me the owners fault was hanging onto an employee too long

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
its a good question in the OP

I think with Kilff -- it seems he was well liked by nearly everyone he came in contact with (maybe not K1-- ha!). Mike B practically apologized for having to fire him. So people may have realized he wasn't competent, but like him enough that they won't dish on him.

Keim on the other hand.... maybe McDonough is the only guy who really has the stories

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I have a very good source within that confirmed he was fired.

Side note-- when was keim slurring his speech in the war room to Zaven Collins? Is there a link?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals feared Kent Somers would spill beans. So they went and hired Kent. The last decent (retired) reporter is now on Cardinals payroll. The Cardinals did the same to Urban, Jurecki, Bickley, 98.7 etc... they are all co-opted to write nothing but their version of events.

Al Capone taught granddad Bidwill well.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cardinals feared Kent Somers would spill beans. So they went and hired Kent. The last decent (retired) reporter is now on Cardinals payroll. The Cardinals did the same to Urban, Jurecki, Bickley, 98.7 etc... they are all co-opted to write nothing but their version of events.

Al Capone taught granddad Bidwill well.
Hahahaa...Kent had a year to spill those beans.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine any more bad stories coming out from the cluster that was last year that we haven't already heard.

I'm still disappointed that Hard Knocks In Season went all soft and glossed over everything that we all saw happening real time.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wondering why Kent never did.
Kent was/is a true professional. I don't think he's ever stooped to that level of gossiping. Even Odegard, who was fired by the team, doesn't just outright bring stuff up...if he sees something reported, he adds context that may, or may not, go along with the accusation, but he just isn't out there blasting the Cardinals.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kent was/is a true professional. I don't think he's ever stooped to that level of gossiping. Even Odegard, who was fired by the team, doesn't just outright bring stuff up...if he sees something reported, he adds context that may, or may not, go along with the accusation, but he just isn't out there blasting the Cardinals.
Oddly, I see the same from Kyle tweets. Kyle is saying "Ask me the right question, I will grant you the information you seek!" in hushed voice over Twitter.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oddly, I see the same from Kyle tweets. Kyle is saying "Ask me the right question, I will grant you the information you seek!" in hushed voice over Twitter.
Why is it odd?

Do you think gossiping about your old or current employer is a good idea when seeking future employment, or keeping friends that you have made in the org?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Here's a Keim story: Heard last week that he's still frequenting many of the local watering holes in Chandler/Gilbert area and gets poo canned on the regular.

And I'm sure Kliff is happy to be around the USC co-eds

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why is it odd?

Do you think gossiping about your old or current employer is a good idea when seeking future employment, or keeping friends that you have made in the org?
Odd in the context I agree with poster on their post about Kyle

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine any more bad stories coming out from the cluster that was last year that we haven't already heard.

I'm still disappointed that Hard Knocks In Season went all soft and glossed over everything that we all saw happening real time.
While I’m agree with you, I don’t think hard knocks could do it and think they’d ever be invited into another organization ever again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose