2023 1st round pick is #6 Paris Johnson

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with loving free gear!
Speaking of free gear, my buddy from the Cards just did some spring cleaning of his locker and gave me all of the old stuff that he never wore! Score!

You must be registered for see images attach

Plus I appreciate that he thinks I can fit into a Large T-shirt. I tried it on and looked like fat Thor:

You must be registered for see images attach

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Cardinals haven’t figured out where Johnson is going to play along their offensive line as a rookie, with both of last year’s starting tackles, Humphries and Kelvin Beachum, back this year. But Humphries thinks Johnson will do what it takes to fit in.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The Cardinals haven’t figured out where Johnson is going to play along their offensive line as a rookie, with both of last year’s starting tackles, Humphries and Kelvin Beachum, back this year. But Humphries thinks Johnson will do what it takes to fit in.
Top six pick should play right away, this franchise is not competitive, they need to grow the young guys and let them play as much snaps as possible.
Its silly to think to play Beachum instead of Paris Johnson

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Dude looks like he will be good, but I saw at least two holds that would be called in the NFL. Especially since he is the LT on that play and he was holding with his left hand. Makes it easy to spot.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dude looks like he will be good, but I saw at least two holds that would be called in the NFL. Especially since he is the LT on that play and he was holding with his left hand. Makes it easy to spot.
Not only that, but there are a lot of cuts where the guy is handling like a DB coming on a shown blitz.

I feel pretty good he'll be a fine B+ player, but every first-round pick has moments like this when playing Maryland and MSU.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think they work on his technique, and he will be a good OL. You have to be happy they are spending draft capital to address the OL. They have been needing to do this instead of getting Free Agent retreads.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Not only that, but there are a lot of cuts where the guy is handling like a DB coming on a shown blitz.

I feel pretty good he'll be a fine B+ player, but every first-round pick has moments like this when playing Maryland and MSU.
He looks solid and aggressive - the kind of guy that will be a mainstay on a line and stays around for 5+ years.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
C

Completely agree.. hump should have been cut instead of extended last year.
I still think we'll cut Hump after this year... We'd be paying him around $16M in yearly cash and his cap hit is around $23M in both 2024 and 2025. We'd incur a $13.8M cap hit if we cut him (which we could spread over those two years if we wanted). So if we spread it over those two years, we'd create about $16M in cap space both years by moving on.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I still think we'll cut Hump after this year... We'd be paying him around $16M in yearly cash and his cap hit is around $23M in both 2024 and 2025. We'd incur a $13.8M cap hit if we cut him (which we could spread over those two years if we wanted). So if we spread it over those two years, we'd create about $16M in cap space both years by moving on.

I don't get the focus on this board of cutting players to free up cap space.

Is the superbowl won by players or cap space?