Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Thursday game thread 5-11-2023 - Game 6

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Finishes with +7 in 31 minutes. That's incredible. All of the Nuggets' damage was done during the relatively brief time Landale was on the bench.

LOL, I was calling for Biyombo, but he's -26 in 8 minutes. That's hard to do.
That Ross Biyombo Craig Warren defense was horrible.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get tonight sucked but I have about 4 bans lined up that I am not doing cause we suffered enough

#1. Leave that crap about "wokeness" to P&R.

#2. Don't call people racist for bringing P&R on to a game thread.

#3 don't ask anyone who has had to suffer through this for 2 straight years if they are a "fan"

#4 take a break from the thumbs down ****. It just creates bad blood

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You was the one I wanted to quote. I thought you changed your handler
Oh, I see. I read your post but didn't realize you were looking for me, but no I didn't change my handle. Anyway, yes I still believe our Dallas collapse was Covid related. There were reasons to believe it happened, with CJ known to have it and one of our assistants being out for it but that's just my opinion. It's certainly not like I can prove it.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And trading for a declining star whose leadership has been questioned everywhere hes been was the answer? Come on. The Suns hadn't drafted 4/5 of their starting lineup and let them all reach their prime together before so I'm not sure why you point to history as an indicator of future failure. Look how well it worked for Golden State.
The Suns for the first time took a different approach and swung for the fences. I will take that over the same approach they have taken over and over and twice on Sunday.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
The only the Suns would have won this series was with inspired play from Ayton with Paul down. That didn't happen. I hope this is the end for both Paul and Ayton in Phoenix as well.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No hearted showin by a team in az with big gm on line what a fing shocker

Team needs to move on from lazy ass da cp3 and ******* montt

F ton im sick to my stomach :(