Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Thursday game thread 5-11-2023 - Game 6

Jakester

Rookie
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that Ishbia with no loyalty to Monty and better championship winning HC options available on the open market will put up with this. Think the Suns will have a new head coach next year.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I would be very curious to see what we get from Ayton with a different coach.

Too risky. The Suns need to trade Ayton now, while it's still possible for another team to believe that he can turn it around. Wait until he flames out under a new Suns coach, and there's no chance of finding a taker.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that Ishbia with no loyalty to Monty and better championship winning HC options available on the open market will put up with this. Think the Suns will have a new head coach next year.
please tell me you aren’t talking about bud.

he was so dumb he didn’t even double butler.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It’s not to risky if his value is garbage in return.

It's only going to go down. And I think another team will take a chance on him this summer. He's still a tantalizing prospect for someone believes in fairy tales. Heck, look what Brooklyn got for Durant!

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would be very curious to see what we get from Ayton with a different coach. We saw Mikal have a big boost offensively after he left. We all know Ayton has offensive talent and I want to see what a different coach can get out of him.
Can’t coach motor and heart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave