Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Thursday game thread 5-11-2023 - Game 6

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It will be good for DA to sit one out and get his head together for game 7.

Its going to be tough for Landale, and hopefully Biz, but I am expecting a high energy game from the Suns and will still get the W.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he does not comeback for Game 7 or if we don't make it that far?

Ayton might have played his last game in a Suns uniform.

P.S. YOU HAVE A BRUISED RIB and IT'S THE PLAYOFFS AND YOU ARE OUT.

SOFT AS TISSUE PAPER.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If he does not comeback for Game 7 or if we don't make it that far?

Ayton might have played his last game in a Suns uniform.

P.S. YOU HAVE A BRUISED RIB and IT'S THE PLAYOFFS AND YOU ARE OUT.

SOFT AS TISSUE PAPER.
BRUISED FREAKING RIBS.

Any suns fan still want to pop off in support of this turd?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
"Anything that needs to be done is what I'm going to do" Not DA

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So out of our core 4. Missing half. Ayton wasn't playing great but at least he was a body out there. Now our hopes are on pinned on Payne, Landale and Biz to show up in an elimination game.

You must be registered for see images attach

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Dude played 3 quarters after the "injury"

Practiced the next day after the "injury"

We should release him from the team today in a public statement

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Don't even let him in Footprint tonight, don't let him on the plane when we head back to Denver, don't let him play in the Western Finals, just kick his soft ass out of the locker room

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just so frustrAyton

Wasted our #1 pick on a 7 foot waste station

Ben Simmons Bahamas edition

Triple ply extra soft infuriAyton

Get the hell out of Phx - you ain't a Sun - you're a Bum
Ayton has never been as good as Simmons was for a couple of years nor has he ever been as bad as Simmons has been the past few years. But yeah, we wasted our first ever number one pick. The question will always be, did we waste it on draft day or when Monty and his assistants come to town. I suspect it's a little of both.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Ayton has never been as good as Simmons was for a couple of years nor has he ever been as bad as Simmons has been the past few years. But yeah, we wasted our first ever number one pick. The question will always be, did we waste it on draft day or when Monty and his assistants come to town. I suspect it's a little of both.
OMG bro, again with the Ayton is Monty's fault schtick? Then it's everybody on the team's fault because he's quit on all of them too. Yeah man that's it, everybody's fault but Ayton's.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Not surprised. Soft as cool whip. Weak as a child. Flimsy mental game. And entitled as ever.

I bet we play better.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG bro, again with the Ayton is Monty's fault schtick? Then it's everybody on the team's fault because he's quit on all of them too. Yeah man that's it, everybody's fault but Ayton's.
I think it's far more DA's fault than Monty's but the coaching staff's job is to develop your 19 year olds and the failure occurred during his tenure. I can't get over the fact that he played much better in college than he did here and it isn't just the competition he's facing in the NBA. And that's why I've said if we keep Monty on I hope we upgrade his staff, all told they've disappointing IMO.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not surprised. Soft as cool whip. Weak as a child. Flimsy mental game. And entitled as ever.

I bet we play better.
Landale gets away with physical play, if that continues we could well be better off tonight with DA out. But foul trouble could quickly put an end to that fantasy.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As if the Suns situation can't get more comical. Shamet is starting.

Shamet? Shamet. We are talking about Shamet. Not Payne, Not Okogie not Craig but Shamet.

Holy crap this can't get much worse.

:biglaugh:

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I think it's far more DA's fault than Monty's but the coaching staff's job is to develop your 19 year olds and the failure occurred during his tenure. I can't get over the fact that he played much better in college than he did here and it isn't just the competition he's facing in the NBA. And that's why I've said if we keep Monty on I hope we upgrade his staff, all told they've disappointing IMO.
I just couldn't disagree more. I don't think there's anything Monty, CP3, Booker, or any assistants on the planet could've done to prevent DeAndre Ayton from revealing his true self time and time again. I also think every team in the League sees it the same way - and that they'll ALL be reminded of how stupid Brooklyn was for bringing a head case into their organization - because that's exactly what Ayton is and he's unfixable dot com. We aren't going to get anything for DeAndre

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave