Just for fun.....who do we open with?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I say at NYG. *post edit forgot we have Giants at home*. I'll go Washington then.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just feel like the whole Gannon thing is set up for the Eagles on the road.

NFL going to offer us up as a sacrifice.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Please for the love of God. I cannot handle that.

I'd rather get it out of the way early than when they are in stride.

At least early they might be a bit cold, integrating rookies and new players. Underestimating us etc.

Maybe they only beat us by 14 instead of 28 :)

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The last 2 years we’ve opened against the AFC division winner from the year before. I’ll say we open up home against Nati, but since we were bad last year we’ll probably be on the road in Cleveland.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Please for the love of God. I cannot handle that.
I’m with you Philly. That would be a very ugly scenario. I’d rather play in the cold in Philly than to get them week 1. I could see us opening in Washington. Don’t we play the Texans? With both teams expected to stink, the NFL could sell this as the game that ultimately decides who gets the overall #1 pick in 2024. Even though we own both options lol.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Some 'media' guy says we play the Giants in Week Two. I just hope we open against a VG team that we're not going to beat anyway. Save the 'possible win' games for when Kyler is back.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m with you Philly. That would be a very ugly scenario. I’d rather play in the cold in Philly than to get them week 1. I could see us opening in Washington. Don’t we play the Texans? With both teams expected to stink, the NFL could sell this as the game that ultimately decides who gets the overall #1 pick in 2024. Even though we own both options lol.
I called Washington