Wk 18 Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 05/8/23-5/14/23

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! Maybe one home win (Atlanta) and at best 2 road wins (Houston and maybe Chicago) At least 5 of the home losses will be blowouts (Cin, Balt, Dallas, SF, Seattle) and 5 road blowouts (Philly, Wash, Pitt, SF, Seattle).

This is precisely why I feel we finish last in the league. If we had some cakewalk schedule then I could see maybe 6 wins with the talent we have but it's just not there.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy crap so did I!!
whatever happened to her anyway?
I think there's a thread in P+R talking about Attila the Hun or something, so I'm sure she's lurking in there.

*edit - sorry you're not allowed in there - lucky for you if she's indeed there*

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think there's a thread in P+R talking about Attila the Hun or something, so I'm sure she's lurking in there.

*edit - sorry you're not allowed in there - lucky for you if she's indeed there*
lol...my P&R ban is voluntary... I been banned on asfn like 7 times over the years and 5 of them were because I visited P&R... best I just stay clear of that place.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Definitely prefer ours

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hmmm yeah, always knew I'd look pretty in blonde.

Also, the TB fan looks like an aged Tom Brady merged with Matt Smith and David Harbour.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
lol...my P&R ban is voluntary... I been banned on asfn like 7 times over the years and 5 of them were because I visited P&R... best I just stay clear of that place.

I posted one time in there years ago, and promptly got threatened and cyber-stalked. Dude literally threatened me and my family. Never again.