CB Andre Chachere claimed off waivers by the Cardinals

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt he makes the team. This team still has 7 or 8 more roster stops to fill before camp. He knows the system, so no risk in bringing him in and being a veteran presence in camp.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
We signed another player who is fighting to stay in the league. Why? Someone tell me why? Is he a player we can develop and in two or three years he can become a starter? I would rather have a UDFA. At least there might be some hope he might develop into a starter. This whole offseason makes no sense.
It's called camp depth.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yeah, but the problem is we have about 70 "camp depth" guys on the roster right now!
Every time we sign one of these jabronis someone comes in and says "Don't worry, these are just camp bodies. We're going to sign legitimate starters soon like X, Y, and Z. They're still out there!" Then those guys are signed by someone else.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Every time we sign one of these jabronis someone comes in and says "Don't worry, these are just camp bodies. We're going to sign legitimate starters soon like X, Y, and Z. They're still out there!" Then those guys are signed by someone else.
Rock Ya Sin was out there. I can't make the Cardinals sign him.

The Cardinals aren't going to be good this year.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Gotta keep the powder dry, build up the underbelly of the team!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave