2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers are the team to beat IMO in the West. It pains me so much to say it because this team sucked before the trade deadline. They were masterful at the trade deadline and completely transformed the team.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Time for a rebuild. The dynasty was awesome now need to get a future going.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So many stupid plays down the stretch. Draymond has the ball after a Steph miss 2 feet from the bucket with Schroder on him and AD 30 feet away and he doesn't take the shot. Steph took a deep 3 with AD on him right after that. 2 horrible 3's by Klay. The ridiculous turnover by Green

Man Lonnie Walker killed us

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah... a 30 footer with the opposing center right in your face.

Yeah that was a terrible shot but Draymond should have taken the shot inside they do that all the time pass up layups to take a 3. It was a 1 point game just don't settle for that shot.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers are the team to beat IMO in the West. It pains me so much to say it because this team sucked before the trade deadline. They were masterful at the trade deadline and completely transformed the team.
Are you serious?

both Denver and the suns will slaughter them.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Curry was so tired

Lakers kept running the same Pick to Curry play over and over - they just kept switching, taking turns driving on him, bodying him, and abusing him

it was brutal to watch - they beat Curry up on the other side of the court too - and much like his teammates - the refs just watched

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kerr said he was trying to call timeout when Curry got that jumpball but that Steph lost the ball so quickly he didn't get the timeout.

He's defending the shots by Klay and Steph because he trusts them but just not good shots.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They confirmed on the Warriors post game that Payton was sick too although sounds like that's not why he was on the bench and Moody in at the end.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really weird with GP2. He's being interviewed now someone asked him about him going to the lockerroom in the first quarter and he started smirking and laughing and said "I'm good. I'm ok." Kerr had already said something about Gary wasn't feeling well but GP2 didn't say that.

He also declined to dump on Poole when asked what's wrong with him said he's fine he just needs to see one go in

From the sound of it GP2 is starting game 5.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Jordan Poole really thought he was on Klay Thompson and Steph Curry's level - and for a minute there he was

Clutch af, exciting to watch, had more range than Danny Ainge

But then the confidence turned into cockiness. He went from splash brother to selfish mother trucker. Got beat up at practice. At practice. Not in a game, or on the road, we're talking practice. Draymond had to let him know. And it's hard to let that 3 go when you have a fragile ego. Basket can get real small.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poole is in a really weird spot now. I have no expectation they're going to come back and win this series but if GP2 plays well again in game 5 and they win you can expect Kerr to stay with that and Donte. 10 minutes tonight for Poole, not sure he has the personality to handle that? He's cocky as hell but I don't know if he's a guy who can do what GP2 and Moody do or what Walker did tonight, wait his turn and step up when called on.