Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Sunday game thread 5-7-2023 - Game 4

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's it baby

Phx holds

Suns tie up the series with the #1 seed Denver Nuggets and against the best player on the planet

Can't say enough about our bench play
Can't say enough about Booker and KD

But holy freakin shiznit Landry Shamet - where have you been all my life
He picked the best game to have his best game of the playoffs BY FAR. He made Jamal work. Jamal can get 30+, he’s a flamethrower.

But eliminating the 3’s was huge. Suns made 13 threes to Denver’s 7. That’s gotta travel going to Denver.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did we look? I got that we won but did we look like crap or did we have control of the game the whole time.
Neither. Both teams played very well and there was never much separation between the two.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I'm guessing Ishbia has some type of super expensive lawyer, who may have texted Ishbia after the Jokic incident asking if he wanted to press charges

I think Ishbia could've pressed charges if he had wanted to with the incident being caught film, whether or not the charges would've stuck? We'll never know

But I think Ishbia not pressing charges will be Jokic's saving grace - I expect a hefty fine and a stern warning/statement that won't have any teeth

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the Denver coach doesn't care. They should be taught to care.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KD had some bad turnovers, 4 by my count. The Nugs scored on all four of them

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing Ishbia has some type of super expensive lawyer, who may have texted Ishbia after the Jokic incident asking if he wanted to press charges

I think Ishbia could've pressed charges if he had wanted to with the incident being caught film, whether or not the charges would've stuck? We'll never know

But I think Ishbia not pressing charges will be Jokic's saving grace - I expect a hefty fine and a stern warning/statement that won't have any teeth

I think law enforcement can make their own decision about the matter if they want.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You went to him in the stands.

You had no business being there.

A player was down and you were trying to take advantage of that and are used to be treated differently than everyone else.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
lol I think Ayton may have gotten away with one

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The more and more I watch the reply the more I’m convinced they have to suspend him.

The narrative that Matt Ishbia is unnecessarily holding onto the ball isn’t even true. Okogie falls on him and he has the ball in his hands while he’s looking at Okogie.

Then from his perspective someone is wrestling the ball from him. As he looks up he sees Jokic and less than a second later the ball flies into the stands.

Then Jokic elbows him in the chest out of frustration.

If Silver doesn’t suspended him bc he is an NBA superstar he is beyond corrupt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave