Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Sunday game thread 5-7-2023 - Game 4

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Would we have won the game if CP3 had played? Not sure we would have. Payne's pace has caused problems for Denver.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That'll be the best game we see from Jokic in this series. I'm hoping we turned a corner tonight and keep this high pace and intensity. Not nearly the run and gun of old but more of a keep the pressure on and never let up
Hope we get more of that from joker. I think that was the game plan tbh. Get him his points and everyone else goes relatively cold. I'm good with that moving forward.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If Jokic did that to a female fan would it be illegal?

Well then what he did to Ishbia was illegal

Man or woman doesn't matter

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That'll be the best game we see from Jokic in this series. I'm hoping we turned a corner tonight and keep this high pace and intensity. Not nearly the run and gun of old but more of a keep the pressure on and never let up

He had 30/17/17 in the last game. He’s 100% that dude. I expect greatness from him every night

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns players are excited but they know they have more to do.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Jokic did that to a female fan would it be illegal?

Well then what he did to Ishbia was illegal

Man or woman doesn't matter
They are not going to suspend a 2 time mvp in a tied series for a small shove and a flop.

that’s crazy.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
They are not going to suspend a 2 time mvp in a tied series for a small shove and a flop.

that’s crazy.
I agree, but I disagree with you minimizing the incident. I don't think he'll be suspended, but he can't shove a fan, regardless of who the fan is. And Ishbia didn't touch him.

He went into a bad situation and made it worse. There was no other outcome there.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
What does the rules say about this? I know they suspended Amare and Boris bc of the rule that they couldn’t step foot on the court.

Is there a suspension rule for physically touching a fan?
There is a precedent for fans touching players and thats an automatic ejection from the building (like the jackass next to Ishbia did).

I'm not sure if there really is a standard for the players side on this. Which is why this really is adam silvers worst nightmare because they are about to/have to make a new precedent

Last edited: