Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Sunday game thread 5-7-2023 - Game 4

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So glad we got this W. So much to be happy with. Mainly got to give Shamet his props. Big game, finally. Hope he can deliver even 1/3 of that in game 5.

BTW Jokic should be suspended, he won't be, but that shove on Ishbia was ridiculous. I highly doubt he knew that was the owner. Seemed really weird. Suns definitely are in his head.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have to hand it Ishbia. Holding the ball was a smart play.
Also want nothing to do with handing the suns some freebie with suspending joker.. that hold should taken into account if they are thinking about it. This team got a free ride last series. No need for another.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero care about his stats. If he provides some defense against joker along with landale he will be what he needs to be. We've established what will win this series... KD and Book.
Actually we have established the two of them aren't quite enough.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
That'll be the best game we see from Jokic in this series. I'm hoping we turned a corner tonight and keep this high pace and intensity. Not nearly the run and gun of old but more of a keep the pressure on and never let up

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You cannot start CP3 if he comes back.

The pace is night and day. I’d really like to see him lead that second unit

I don't think Paul will be ready to start when he does come back.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That play is adam silvers worst nightmare. They are about to set a new standard with player and fan interaction.

Will they suspend for game 5? I doubt it but silver suddenly has a big problem on his hands
What does the rules say about this? I know they suspended Amare and Boris bc of the rule that they couldn’t step foot on the court.

Is there a suspension rule for physically touching a fan?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave