Froholdt

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pa, have to disagree. Been following the team since 1947 (75+) and feel my life has been extended, because I see NEXT year as OUR year.
God Bless you!! I can’t lie, I’m more like you in that regard. I look forward to every season thinking we’ll be better than people expect. Usually end up with egg on my face though lol. I’m already planning to have a few Cardinals as my pallbearers when I do go. That way they can let me down one more time.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Or you & John :)
But hey I did exorcise the demon of Klownsbury & Keim last year in Denver so maybe just maybe there’s a chance we will all see a win together before the Lord takes us
When just two or three we win. When its us 4 we lose. So I don't know but I know 3 of us are going to Houston. So if you go it's all 4 of us together again.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
God Bless you!! I can’t lie, I’m more like you in that regard. I look forward to every season thinking we’ll be better than people expect. Usually end up with egg on my face though lol. I’m already planning to have a few Cardinals as my pallbearers when I do go. That way they can let me down one more time.
Pa, one of your best ever.

Arealist

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He is our center and if our new management signed him he has to be good. Don’t confuse the issue with pertinent facts.
Our new leadership may be led by a 29yr old OC but as Gannon has stated,” they may not have much experience and our young in years but make up for it in knowledge.” Wtf too much from another 3 year and fire guy

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After Lomax we went through Hogeboom, Rosenbach, Tupa, Chandler, Beuerlein, Schroeder, Krieg, Esiason, and Graham before we decided to draft Plummer. Wow, just wow!
tim rosenbaugh is his name and the fans loved him. Unfortunately he played behind the worse line I have seen. he took some brutal blindsides. He just couldn’t take anymore, so sad:(

Rosenbaugh good is what I hope for Tune

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
tim rosenbaugh is his name and the fans loved him. Unfortunately he played behind the worse line I have seen. he took some brutal blindsides. He just couldn’t take anymore, so sad:(

Attachments

• IMG_1738.png
    IMG_1738.png
    557.4 KB · Views: 7

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Sorry, but I had his name right the first time. He did have potential, but wasn’t around long enough to not be mentioned with the other guys on that list.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sorry, but I had his name right the first time. He did have potential, but wasn’t around long enough to not be mentioned with the other guys on that list.
Wow, my hope in him was far greater than his performance. My bad. Back then it was far worse than I had thought. Just shows me even a cow pie looks yummy in desperate times.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow, my hope in him was far greater than his performance. My bad. Back then it was far worse than I had thought. Just shows me even a cow pie looks yummy in desperate times.
I was high on Timm also. It was a shame that he blew his knee out in a preseason practice & was never the same again. Bugel was our HC, and he certainly couldn’t build an OL. Even though that’s exactly why he was hired. When Rosenbach went down, we actually had Tom Tupa play QB the rest of the year. I don’t think the 85 Bears could have won a game with Tupa at QB lol.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
I was high on Timm also. It was a shame that he blew his knee out in a preseason practice & was never the same again. Bugel was our HC, and he certainly couldn’t build an OL. Even though that’s exactly why he was hired. When Rosenbach went down, we actually had Tom Tupa play QB the rest of the year. I don’t think the 85 Bears could have won a game with Tupa at QB lol.

Was Tupa the QB in 91 when we started off 2-0 with some decisive victories and then proceeded to lose almost every game after?(plus rarely scored points)

Yeah, Tupa was terrible at QB but had a successful career as punter.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

He was also a disaster in the CFL.

Here's hoping Tune is way better.