Isaiah Simmons and the 5th year option

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
But you think they move Ojulari to off ball though right? You think we go full Reddick again? I don't see it.
Philly put Reddick at SAM in base packages and then DE in sub packages. I expect the Cardinals to do the same this year with Ojulari.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This front office has shown some real aggression in free agency. We need the cap space. Gotta make sure our practice squad is as good as our starters.

Wool sharpens wool.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Another Keim Bust??! He’ll be Reddick on another team.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not surprised. Better to pay a little more if he shows up this season than to be tied to him for a couple of years and have no light go off.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I dislike it, but we'll see how it goes. I have a feeling he's going to blow up either here this season and then feel slighted, refusing to re-sign, or next year for another team that's going to use him right and get a hell of a bargain.
Totally agree, I think this is a big mistake.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
My guess is they were waiting to see if any moves were made with him or budda and who they got in the draft. Not getting picked up now. Only positive I can come up with is we will get a hell of a comp pick when he blows up and gets a big deal after next year.
Do you still figure into the comp formula if your fifth year option was not exercised? I do not remember??

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
it seems like none of the run and chase LBs are getting their options picked up:

Kenneth Murray of the Chargers, Patrick Queen of the Ravens --

even the guys who did have options picked up: Tremaine Edmunds of the Bills and Devin White of the Bucs -- no long term deals (yet) from the drafting team

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson