Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who I would like to see.

CB Rock Ya-Sin
C Ben Jones
NT Poona Ford
RB Leonard Fournette
WR Demarcus Robinson

Robinson if we trade Hopkins, which I think will happen soon now that the draft is over well add a late 2nd in 24 for him to KC.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Yannick Ngakoue
Rock Ya-Sin
Kareem Hunt
Dalton Risner

I think all of these players would make a sizeable contribution to the team.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
@kerouac9 why do you disagree? Ioanidis has been more productive over his career. He was top five in pass rush win rate last season for all IDL.

Zach Allen certainly has more upside, but if you compare the past four seasons, Ioanidis has been better.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
@kerouac9 why do you disagree? Ioanidis has been more productive over his career. He was top five in pass rush win rate last season for all IDL.

Zach Allen certainly has more upside, but if you compare the past four seasons, Ioanidis has been better.
Don't care about pass rush win rate. Seems like a stat as made up as the 99.9% probability that Will Levis gets drafted in the first round.

I guess part of it is that if he's as good as Zach Allen, why did Zach Allen get a deal with Denver that many people here think he can't live up to, and Ioannidis is looking for his second consecutive one-year deal?

Also, Ioanidis had good sack numbers as a part-time player in years 2-4 of his contract, and has completely disappeared since then. He failed to develop as an interior player. Ioannidis has 5 sacks over the past three seasons (19 total starts). Zach Allen has 11.5 sacks over the past three seasons (34 starts).

I mean, I don't really understand why you'd want to include Ioannidis's past four seasons when he's clearly been on a decline over the past three unless you were trying to really distort the record of who this guy is in 2023.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose