2023 Draft Day 2 thread rds 2 and 3

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Day 2 draft was a bit of a crap shoot. I think Monti does a good/great job with trading but some of the picks in day two were based more on upside potential than proven production. Hope it all pans out for Monti and us.

I feel so much better affer 2 days of drafting from Monti then previous regimes.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i like, not love, ojulari. the other two guys are complete "ehhh" guys given the injuries and us ignoring C position. i also like, not love, paris johnson. so this draft is very average to me in terms of talent alone. next year's picks should be fun.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
i like, not love, ojulari. the other two guys are complete "ehhh" guys given the injuries and us ignoring C position. i also like, not love, paris johnson. so this draft is very average to me in terms of talent alone. next year's picks should be fun.
I've said this to my brother before, that I generally try to at least be happy about the additions to the team.

Most happy about Johnson. I think he can be a good player. The rest look like role players.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I've said this to my brother before, that I generally try to at least be happy about the additions to the team.

Most happy about Johnson. I think he can be a good player. The rest look like role players.
i try to be realistic about the additions to the team. and i root for them to succeed. but hoping/rooting for their success doesn't cloud my judgment, be it right or wrong.