2023 3rd round pick #72 is Garrett Williams CB

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I don’t like this. Could have had the best olineman, best center, and best tight end. That’s fixing one trench in one shot.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I don’t like this. Could have had the best olineman, best center, and best tight end. That’s fixing one trench in one shot.
won’t matter if our D can’t get off the field. Not going to go all “Mitch” on everyone with homerism but I think he’s got what it takes to be a #2 with potential for #1. Not projecting Pro Bowls but he has great instincts.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If you like Wilson you’ll probably like this guy. He also plays the man, not the ball and gives too much cushion. He‘s not smooth in tracking after the break. He had mediocre speed before his injury. I don’t like him.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Maybe we look at this at as two year draft window to fix the different units. Hypothetically if we got a top center in 2024 it might still be considered to be part of the overall plan.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Maybe we look at this at as two year draft window to fix the different units. Hypothetically if we got a top center in 2024 it might still be considered to be part of the overall plan.
I agree. One draft class doesn’t make a team. The #1 Center this year might be the 10th best compared to next year. I’m buying in on the re-build (JG cringe).

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Clearly we're setting up to be competitive in 24 and hopefully dominant in 25. 23 is clearly a developmental year, but it's ok. I've been screaming for a tear down for 25+ years. This is what it looks like. No sustaining middling mediocrity. I'm good with that.
Here is to hoping neither us nor Houston wins more than 3 games this season.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is to hoping neither us nor Houston wins more than 3 games this season.
I mean it would make for a ****** season, but how cool it would be to go into the draft with both the number one and number two pick. Imagine the haul then for at least one of them with the QBs on the docket next year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i love that posters are essentially wishing for a 3 win season next year for the draft and inevitably when the darksiders are hoping to lose games for the draft they'll be called out by these posters for not being good fans. you all know it's coming.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
i love that posters are essentially wishing for a 3 win season next year for the draft and inevitably when the darksiders are hoping to lose games for the draft they'll be called out by these posters for not being good fans. you all know it's coming.
negative. If the season is lost im all for playing for draft position. Have had that stance for years

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I start the annual Dark Side threads, but I want us to win every game. Obviously, we won't, but I never root for us to lose. Especially because we go to all the home games every season. Hits differently if you watch from afar, I guess. Once the season is done, we can worry about the draft, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA