2023 Draft Day 2 thread rds 2 and 3

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Unanimous All American. I wanted him, but we have a good young line except for Center.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I like him. And as Harry said we can still get the C we need in the 3rd very deep
No, because there was--very freaking predictably--a run on the position. And now we'll be two, three years down the road and still searching for a center because we crapped the bed with solutions right in front of our faces.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, because there was--very freaking predictably--a run on the position. And now we'll be two, three years down the road and still searching for a center because we crapped the bed with solutions right in front of our faces.
A run? Ok how many of the starting Caliber C’s have been drafted in what many have said is a very deep draft at the position?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I think Wypler and Stromberg are potential starting centers.. I’ll save my hissy fit until both go elsewhere

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Lol you crack me up. Harry been saying there are multiple starting quality centers in this draft a couple that could be had in the 3rd… Breathe bro breathe :)
Yes, and they're all coming off the board.

I just laughed my ass off, because as I was typing this, Juice Scruggs just went off the board. We muffed this one, period.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, and they're all coming off the board.

I just laughed my ass off, because as I was typing this, Juice Scruggs just went off the board. We muffed this one, period.
Isn’t he a guard? I thought you want a C?