Cardinals Busted for Tampering with Gannon.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't know what's more surprising . . . the fact that the worst organization in the sport (and let's not kid ourselves, this action cements that reputation) can concoct new ways to disappoint us and fall further into ineptitude or that someone on this thread is really trying to defend the organization or mitigate what can only be looked at as an unmitigated disaster. This is not a trade for value. There is no positive side to argue this. This is a loss of crucial draft position, a loss of a crucial asset that could've been used to trade up into the end of the first round if we wanted to, and another black mark on an awful franchise. This is only bad. only bad. for years the draft was the cardinals super bowl and now michael and our shiny new idiot GM have found a way to disappoint us even on draft day. You just KNOW they are trading down today and missing out on all the difference makers. it is in the air. A bunch of posters kept poo pooing criticism of Ossi's awful free agency, saying wait for the draft. Well, the first thing Ossi has given us with the draft is a CRAP SANDWICH. Thanks *******.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dropping 28 spots in the 3rd round is huge
3 picks within what 6-8 picks? That's interesting.

We run the end of day 2 and the beginning of the 3rd!
:bang:

:hammer:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We'll now have #94 and #96, plus a fifth next year. It's not catastrophic, but it sucks.
dude, we were forced to drop down an entire round in the draft . . . for nothing more than embarrassment and a fifth round pick next year. that's a freaking disaster. we've been told all offseason how valuable those top three round picks are. how we should expect ossi to rebuild the team through the draft. through the draft that he's already crapped on? great.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I would love to be sitting in a room with you tonight, I bet my sides would hurt with laughter.
Actually sitting here calmly explaining different football terms and concepts to my mother as we watch and I post. I'm venting all of my spleen on here. Don't know what I'd have done if @jf-08 hadn't created that thread.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
dude, we were forced to drop down an entire round in the draft . . . for nothing more than embarrassment and a fifth round pick next year. that's a freaking disaster. we've been told all offseason how valuable those top three round picks are. how we should expect ossi to rebuild the team through the draft. through the draft that he's already crapped on?
It's absolutely terrible but better than getting stripped of a pick.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My gosh it's really no suprise why we are on of the NFL doormats in this league.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson