Votes: 43 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Wildcard QB trade-up? They have 16. I'd have to think a bit if you can get one of them, 16, and more.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If they're saying 'anything', that better mean premium + +.

As I said yesterday, they just passed the stadium deal, and might want to make a Kevin Durant type splash.

It's about to get nutty!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The rumor mill is not good for the Cards if it comes to pass. The market for Anderson is shifting. Few if any teams are willing to trade up to take him for a big offer. Indy thinks they can set at 4 and get a QB they can develop, though they’d do a cheap deal. The big talk is that Texas may trade with Tennessee. Tennessee would take Stroud. If this stuff comes true the Cards may not get the predicted major haul of picks.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So move down to 11 for essentially a 2nd round pick lol

and a swap of this years fourth for next years 3rd.. So same amount of picks this year.

Garbage trade.

yeah, the Cards would never make that trade.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The rumor mill is not good for the Cards if it comes to pass. The market for Anderson is shifting. Few if any teams are willing to trade up to take him for a big offer. Indy thinks they can set at 4 and get a QB they can develop, though they’d do a cheap deal. The big talk is that Texas may trade with Tennessee. Tennessee would take Stroud. If this stuff comes true the Cards may not get the predicted major haul of picks.
I'd absolutely love it if Tennessee traded up to 2 to take Stroud! The trade back market would simmer down and the Cards could do what they should do anyway, and stay put to draft Anderson. Win-Win

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd absolutely love it if Tennessee traded up to 2 to take Stroud! The trade back market would simmer down and the Cards could do what they should do anyway, and stay put to draft Anderson. Win-Win
Exactly. Magic beans are nice, but Caserio isn't a GM we should emulate.

If he doesn't want a QB from this year's draft, he should take Anderson. If he doesn't get either, well, lol.

I get waiting until next year's draft, but Caserio has been in perpetual next-year mode since they hired him in January 2021. This is his third draft. In the end, he may never select a top-of-the-draft QB for the Texans. Is his plan really to wait until his fourth draft to MAYBE select a QB?

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
Here are the odds I'm seeing from BetMGM:
1st: Bryce Young (-5000)
2nd: Will Anderson (-350)
3rd: CJ Stroud (-140) [so trade is expected]
4th: Anthony Richardson (+100) or Will Levis (+125)
5th: Jalen Carter (-300)

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I will be certainly whelmed by that selection. I get the sucession plan for Hump but it just feels like we are treading water with that pick.
There’s a report circulating that Kyler has requested the cards pick Paris… if true, this would be the 3rd year where Kyler has asked for an OL by name headed into the draft

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So move down to 11 for essentially a 2nd round pick lol

and a swap of this years fourth for next years 3rd.. So same amount of picks this year.

Garbage trade.

This is exactly the sort of trade I expect us to make because of Monti's ties to Tennessee

Waysouth

Veteran
Reaction score
This is exactly the sort of trade I expect us to make because of Monti's ties to Tennessee
The draft value chart show that a trade to #11 should net the Cards #11, #41, #72 with 230 points to spare or a 2nd in 2024. Anything less would be malfeasance by Monti. If they would like to through in Jeffrey Simmons, I would take #11 and discard the rest.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Diana Russini just reported that the Cardinals and Titans are in intensive negotiations for the Titans to move up to 3 for a specific player. Both the coach and GM are agreed on the specific player and have been locked into him for weeks although the trade has not yet been agreed to. She didn't know the player..

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Diana Russini just reported that the Cardinals and Titans are in intensive negotiations for the Titans to move up to 3 for a specific player. Both the coach and GM are agreed on the specific player and have been locked into him for weeks although the trade has not yet been agreed to. She didn't know the player..
....Frantically reviews Titans depth chart....

Caleb Farley
Sean Murphy-Bunting
Jeffery Simmons
Naquan Jones
Jamarco Jones
Treylon Burks
Aaron Brewer

No to Tannehill, Henry, Lewan

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....Frantically reviews Titans depth chart....

Caleb Farley
Sean Murphy-Bunting
Jeffery Simmons
Naquan Jones
Jamarco Jones
Treylon Burks
Aaron Brewer

No to Tannehill, Henry, Lewan
That is reading that Titans are moving up for a player and they agree on which player to select. Not that the Cards get a player in return as part of the trade.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
That is reading that Titans are moving up for a player and they agree on which player to select. Not that the Cards get a player in return as part of the trade.
Yes. The Titans are locked in on a player and need to get to 3 to get him.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson