2023 Draft Day 1 thread (no spoilers)

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we play it safe and take Anderson, especially if we unload Hopkins for an additional 2nd round pick.
At least this would piss off the fewest people here.
I would agree. Drafting Anderson would appease the masses. Not sure if MOJG care though about that. I just think Anderson may be gone. And the Colts don’t seem to want to budge from 4. But, never say never. Way more pressure once that clock starts.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drinking Budweiser while listining to KTAR, watching the NFL Network and hangin out at ASFN!
I’m set for the first round! Ready for celebration or drowning of sorrows. Either way I’m drinking something good! Just don’t tell my wife as it is her collection.

You must be registered for see images attach

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All very true points. I will laugh loudly if in fact team takes Anderson and people get upset about that.
I wouldn't be upset, but I wouldn't be thrilled. This team has way more holes than Anderson and they need to stockpile players or better yet picks for 2024.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Looks like for Stroud! Might get a big haul here!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Best case scenario is that the Texans take Wilson, removing the temptation for us to take him. Then Anderson's there for us, plus the option I don't want us to take, but an option nonetheless: A nice trade down scenario.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best case scenario is that the Texans take Wilson, removing the temptation for us to take him. Then Anderson's there for us, plus the option I don't want us to take, but an option nonetheless: A nice trade down scenario.
I think the Texans take Anderson. I'd target Vegas as a trade down and take their entire first have of their draft.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Getting a blue chip stud player at 3 still applies despite the need for multiple picks. All those picks could bust out then you are left with a couple good IOL. So the pick is huge. I'd take Anderson and if he's gone then Robinson.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh maybe I am wrong but I could have sworn that the picks came out on Twitter first.
NFL isn't nearly as bad. Schefter isn't allowed to anymore and a few will post like 30 seconds early. The NBA is who posts super early!

But either way, good to set rules early!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Cardinals want a lot of quarterback hungry teams at the top of the draft, so they have multiple options to trade down if that is the direction they want to go.

Somewhere during the draft, I'd like the Cardinals to draft a quarterback if they find good value.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson