• Yes

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah. I thought they were a mediocre team that overperformed. They are, based on the metrics, a very bad team that wildly overperformed. They had like 6.2 expected wins.

Maybe the worst 13 win team ever.

11 of the 13 wins were one score games and 8 of those required a 4th quarter comeback. That's not sustainable.

They actually ended the season with a -3 points differential. The most wins and only top 3 seed ever with a negative.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Consensus on Richardson. When he’s good, he’s very good. 2 years before he starts regularly.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not a rumor, just my personal prediction:

Neither DHop, nor Budda gets traded. Monti reworks both contracts (not extensions), to make both happy this season and keep them on the team for at least 1 more year.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man this is going to be a crazy 1st round!

Hoping so. If it turns out to be a boring, run-of-the-mill draft that looks like a mock from a month ago I'm never getting hyped up for this stuff again.

Fool me once Goodell.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
It'll likely be fewer trades and more staying put as my prediction. Teams know they need to get a great player in round 1. Safe picks will play a factor as will a couple of teams gambling on a guy.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel the vibe is that they really just want to get out of the pick. Be prepared for a seemingly below market deal.

I just have a hard time believing that they only get something that is below the draft value chart for a team moving up to get a QB. I would be disappointed if they can't get at least that.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I just have a hard time believing that they only get something that is below the draft value chart for a team moving up to get a QB. I would be disappointed if they can't get at least that.
I will be disappointed if we don't get a 2024 first.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave