The Draft

Your level of interest in this year's draft?

• Total voters

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I must admit I am more excited about this draft in general and from a Cardinal's perspective than any other in the past 8-10 years.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Less time spent, but more excited. Not a Keim/Graves draft. We could do anything. Plus two potential trade chips. Already an extra 3rd.

Cards are going to do whatever regardless of what I think, and the options are much more than usual. Hope we get Anderson.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
First draft of a new regime? Oh, yeah. I'm excited. No idea what to expect. I just know that I better come away feeling better about our leadership than I am at this moment.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes. Most of us knew Murray was the pick lots more mystery this year.
Agreed, I have absolutely no idea who the Cards are taking. That's one reason I'm looking forward to this draft more than most. I'm ok with trading back or taking Anderson.

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Agreed, I have absolutely no idea who the Cards are taking. That's one reason I'm looking forward to this draft more than most. I'm ok with trading back or taking Anderson.
Same. Love to have Anderson. But multiple draft picks is enticing.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I'm really hoping for one or more trade downs and picking up more picks in 2023 and 2024. I'm probably one of the few here who does not see Anderson as a generational talent. I think he will have a good NFL career but I see him as more of a Jadeveon Clowney in terms of his NFL success.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
more/less excited than what??

I am..."very excited"
but thats true every year.
so I picked "Moderately excited" because the level of excitement is about average for draft weekend.

Reaction score
I love the draft! I think it starts at 1am our time, so if we do make a trade, from a selfish perspective I'd like to stay in the top six as I have work tomorrow.
I think part of the reason is that it is so different to anything we have here in the UK (and I don't follow any other US sports as closely).

With a new regime there are so many questions so there is extra intrigue this year.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the draft! I think it starts at 1am our time, so if we do make a trade, from a selfish perspective I'd like to stay in the top six as I have work tomorrow.
I think part of the reason is that it is so different to anything we have here in the UK (and I don't follow any other US sports as closely).

With a new regime there are so many questions so there is extra intrigue this year.

Start coughing at work before going home today. Then call in sick tomorrow. :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson