Today’s Rumor (04/17/23) : Pick #3

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Following the twitter thread to an article within it, this comment sticks out to me:

AFC evaluator: “It’s the most overhyped, and understandably so, group that I can recall. Every one of them is flawed, and some with major flaws. So I think they all get overdrafted and, unfortunately, they all underperform. Even if they become starters they’re bottom-half-of-the-league starters.”

I absolutely view this QB class this way. Im glad the Cardinals aren't looking for a QB because this class sucks.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't believe these simply because the guys that designed and run the S2 test said just this week there is a lot of BS out there and every QB this year did well on the test.
I dont think he would say that Stroud scored poorly publicly.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I dont think he would say that Stroud scored poorly publicly.

He could have not said anything. He was talking about the BS floating around online and raised it himself.

Someone is out to get Stroud the last 2 weeks. I'd be looking at Young's agent.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He could have not said anything. He was talking about the BS floating around online and raised it himself.

The teams would know the score though.

This QB class is going to bust so hard. Young is going to be ok, but not worthy of the #1 overall pick.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The teams would know the score though.

This QB class is going to bust so hard. Young is going to be ok, but not worthy of the #1 overall pick.

Richardson is the highest ceiling. He's the Tyree Wilson of QBs. Wouldn't be surprised to see him work out the best of the bunch.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Definitely look at the agents. Just yesterday Adidi Kinkarbwala (sp?) said on Pittsburgh radio she's fairly certain a rival agent leaked Tunsil's gas mask pic while Baltimore was on the clock.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Richardson is the highest ceiling. He's the Tyree Wilson of QBs. Wouldn't be surprised to see him work out the best of the bunch.
He's going to bust soooo hard. He's a nothingburger who is a good athlete. He wasn't even on a draft radar until OMG he's an athlete!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Definitely look at the agents. Just yesterday Adidi Kinkarbwala (sp?) said on Pittsburgh radio she's fairly certain a rival agent leaked Tunsil's gas mask pic while Baltimore was on the clock.

If you spelled that name right I'd be amazed!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

More like an Agent for someone wanting to move up (Richardson, Anderson or Levis) as Young seems set at #1. Nothing for certain.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Now is the time to remember that those who know don't speak, and those who speak don't know. Monti really throwing chaff out there hoping to churn something up.

True but Tony has been very dialed into our first rd picks over the past 3 years or so.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Will Levis is the guy I would pick. Early on I was thinking he would be a solid pick in the second round. Tough like a young Ben Roethlisberger but much better runner.