New Uniforms for the Cardinals

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I have to go to Hardy Dr tomorrow to pick up a donation item. What are the odds they throw in a new jersey? Or maybe they’ll be looking to liquidate more of the old stuff? Can’t win if you don’t play!

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
I like it. Prefer the home jersey but the all white isn't terrible. Just picturing the all white jersey in Green Bay or Buffalo in December during a snowstorm. Not sure how that would go.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. Prefer the home jersey but the all white isn't terrible. Just picturing the all white jersey in Green Bay or Buffalo in December during a snowstorm. Not sure how that would go.
With white thermals and gloves!

It's brilliant!! They won't be able to find us!

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
what? most of the league has white away unis.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I miss muddies, really youngIns , teams use to draft players with the muddier skill set , Leroy Kelly , Larry csonka, Jim brown, could cut and ploughing when defenses were slow, Butkus was great defensively in the mud. Lost art, that will never return, I can still imagine who would be a muddier, but will never have a chance to prove it.
it’s a loss to the fans, cause it is whole nother Level of tetras

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't hate them or love them. No visceral feeling is good?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right. If we have a different opinion about a jersey we are miserable. Good take. I thought we were being encouraged not to have these posts but I see Joel liked it, so yeah . . .
It's the going back and forth and monopolizing threads that is being discouraged. Because that causes snipes in other threads.

For the unis, it's so unsurprising that some hate them and think of petty things like being fat. If they were revolutionary they would be ridiculed too.

It's the Cardinal fan way..

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It's the going back and forth and monopolizing threads that is being discouraged. Because that causes snipes in other threads.

For the unis, it's so unsurprising that some hate them and think of petty things like being fat. If they were revolutionary they would be ridiculed too.

It's the Cardinal fan way..
I don't see how saying the all whites make the linemen look fat is "petty"

It's a very known fashion tip for people to look fitter...don't wear white!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Way too safe.

they scream 1980’s
The 80’s uniforms were AWESOME, especially their all whites. Too safe?? Yankees, Dodgers, baseball Cardinals are all clean looking like these uniforms. A great uniform doesn’t need to be drastically changed. The ONLY things that needed to be eliminated were the red shoulder pads & the piping. And they did that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson