Playoffs: Suns @ Clippers Thursday game thread 4-20-2023 - Game 3

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Calling it now. If the Clips face elimination we see George.
Agreed. Not sure how healthy he'd be if he does play, and how effective he'll be able to be. But if he's at 80%, it would represent a serious uptick in Clippers win probability.
I feel 100% certain that if Paul George were healthy and was playing from Game 1, the Suns would be fortunate to win one game in this series.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calling it now. If the Clips face elimination we see George.

The reason the Clippers beat writer even mentions it, when Paul George is considered out for the series, makes one wonder.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Depends on your definition of great I guess.

Anybody chucking 3's at 32 percent, and who routinely gets his shot blocked, and has many really bad stretch's with multiple turnovers is not great in my book.
I get what you mean. LeBron isn’t what he was at his apex but look up Tatum’s shooting stats and LeBron’s shooting stats this season. They aren’t too far off and Tatum is going to be first team All-NBA.

Bron is still going to probably make an All-NBA team in year 20. If that’s not great, idk what is lol

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I think I may have to explain myself for this post. Yes I quoted myself. Yes I was pwi, but the two post before felt like it was going to get nasty. So I thought I would add humour to the "forget, ah forget it" post before mine.

Sooo now you know.
I got it the first time! You know what they say when you have to explain the joke, right? :p

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
part of me is bummed just because I'd like to see this team really tested to believe in them the way I normally would.

the other (larger) part of me is like... whatever it freaking takes to advance and let this team still figure itself out. If this is 2021 all over again where we get a ton of injury breaks en route to the Finals, I ain't gonna cry over it.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
No way it's just a sprain. Dude is too much of a competitor. If this is just a sprain and they are holding him out? There seems to be a ton of confidence on the Clippers side of things that they can still win this series with him out for a game.

Did anybody see an injury last game for him?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No way it's just a sprain. Dude is too much of a competitor. If this is just a sprain and they are holding him out? There seems to be a ton of confidence on the Clippers side of things that they can still win this series with him out for a game.

Did anybody see an injury last game for him?
I'm confused... do you think they're load managing in the playoffs? Or it's something worse?

a sprained knee isn't just like a boo-boo. that's an injury that usually keeps people out 1-2 weeks. and we're talking about a guy who really doesn't play unless he thinks he's 100%.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm confused... do you think they're load managing in the playoffs? Or it's something worse?

a sprained knee isn't just like a boo-boo. that's an injury that usually keeps people out 1-2 weeks. and we're talking about a guy who really doesn't play unless he thinks he's 100%.
I think it's something worse that a simple sprain. It wouldn't be the first time a team has downplayed the seriousness of an injury.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose