New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looked like a pic of Hollywood wearing the new jersey. If it wasn’t photoshopped, it was a more vibrant red. Numbers kinda looked like Tampa Bay and the flag was bigger/more prominent on the sleeve.

Edit - it was the one from the Tweet.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I hated the numbers. What was up with that pointy thing?

Good attempt there IMO but not good enough for our experts!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looked like a pic of Hollywood wearing the new jersey. If it wasn’t photoshopped, it was a more vibrant red. Numbers kinda looked like Tampa Bay and the flag was bigger/more prominent on the sleeve.

Edit - it was the one from the Tweet.
This one, I presume. This uni set is a mockup made back in 2020 by this dude: https://twitter.com/spidagrfx

You must be registered for see images attach

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Have you said if you like the helmet?

Initially I was disappointed, but I get it now. I need to see how they will look with the uniforms; I am skeptical how they will look paired up with the rumored uniforms. IF (big if) what I have heard is true about the uniforms, I think there could be a disconnect between the helmet colors and the uniform colors - which will really bother me.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Initially I was disappointed, but I get it now. I need to see how they will look with the uniforms; I am skeptical how they will look paired up with the rumored uniforms. IF (big if) what I have heard is true about the uniforms, I think there could be a disconnect between the helmet colors and the uniform colors - which will really bother me.
Is the helmet change subtle or radical?

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Same here. The Cowboys and Vikings are prime examples of mismatched gear.

Im hopeful that atleast the grey will tie the uniform and helmet together. Right now it looks like the uniform and helmet come from two different teams.

We can again thank Bill Bidwill for this. He told Mike to never get rid of the grey face mask. Ugh...

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rumors have the helmet with some type of speckling.

Makes sense because here is a cardinal egg.

Wow the Cardinals can really lay a big egg...

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let’s just say it’s similar to last years :)
Sounds like a white/light helmet with a reflective coating whose sheen is of some color.

From the hints, it may be a marble-like pattern to mimic a cardinal egg. (like the cardinal egg picture earlier in the thread, but utilizing the sheen from last year's dark helmet, but on a light one)

At least in theory, it should be more visible than on last year's dark helmets. That's my guess.

It might look pretty cool. I'd have an open mind to it.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
FWIW - PHX podcast believes that the Ohio state concept is going to be it. Kyle Odegards recent tweet was a hint.

-Helmet white with speckles and grey / silver face mask.

- Intent is that uniforms are "tidy" and will age well over time. Move away from the busy piping and stripes in current uniform.

- Red is dominant colour with some grey / silver stripes. Nothing on the shade of red but believed to be darker.

- Home jersey and pants will be all red.

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
From the hints, it may be a marble-like pattern to mimic a cardinal egg. (like the cardinal egg picture earlier in the thread,
The only other thing I will say is that’s not going to be it I’ve seen the helmet but not the jersey

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
FWIW - PHX podcast believes that the Ohio state concept is going to be it. Kyle Odegards recent tweet was a hint.

-Helmet white with speckles and grey / silver face mask.

- Intent is that uniforms are "tidy" and will age well over time. Move away from the busy piping and stripes in current uniform.

- Red is dominant colour with some grey / silver stripes. Nothing on the shade of red but believed to be darker.

- Home jersey and pants will be all red.
The white isn’t too bad but I’m not sold on red on red all the time. Ugh

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The amount of posts on this cracks me up. Like it really matters in the end.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yeah i dont believe it. Not very Nike-ish

Copper copper copper copper

I am crossing my fingers for the Copper. It would be legit different and actually make some sense with the whole copper state thing.